You’ve probably seen the WSJ promotions for subscriptions as cheap as $4 per month. However, if you are going to keep your subscription after this initial 1-12 promotional period, you’ll want to know how much you’ll be billed each month to continue your subscription. Here’s how to calculate the cost of a WSJ subscription:
1. Do You Want Print Home Delivery?
First, you’ll need to decide whether you want WSJ Print delivery with your subscription. Print home delivery only adds about $2 per month, but if you’re the kind of person who prefers to just do your reading online, then you won’t need it and can save a tree.
The cost of a WSJ subscription also depends on which sign up promotion you choose.
Tip: Want to see the latest Print edition online? See all the stories just as they appeared in the daily print edition at: https://www.wsj.com/digital-print-edition
2. Choose a Sign Up Promotion
After deciding whether you want WSJ Print delivery, choose to sign up with the best promotion for your needs.
- Short term: If you merely want to try The Journal for a month or two and doubt that you’ll keep your subscription long-term, then choose a cheap short-term promo like “12 weeks for $12.”
- Long-term: If you’d think you’ll keep your WSJ subscription for 6+ months, then consider the 50% off 6-12 months promotion. Over the course of a year, it will save you a lot more!
When that initial promotion 1-12 month promotion ends you’ll want to know how much you’re going to be billed each month. Want to see today’s featured sale? It’s at wsj.com here!
Here’s what you’ll pay monthly to renew.
3. WSJ Subscription Cost Per Month in 2021:
Here’s the latest pricing for Wall Street Journal Subscription options:
- WSJ All-Access Digital: $38.99 per month
- Print Delivery: (6-Day home delivery) $42.99 per month
- Print + Digital: $44.99 per month
To Sum It Up…
If you want to know how much a WSJ subscription costs, you need to consider both the promotional rate and the renewal rate. I recommend the 12-month promotions as you’ll save you the most money and you can cancel anytime.
*Related: How much does Byte cost?
Thanks for visiting Currywurst Museum!